Cna yuo raed tihs?

You have letters - now what do you do with them?
Stargzer
Great Grand Panjandrum

Cna yuo raed tihs?

Postby Stargzer » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:14 pm

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny smoe plepoe can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Regards//Larry

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."
-- Attributed to Richard Henry Lee

Slava
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Slava » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:02 pm

This a cute idea, but easily debunked. The mix-ups are too formulaic, and far too easily seen through.

Yrt gnidaer siht esarhp. It too is easy, but much harder than that posted. Spelling does help. Grammar, too, though that seems to be going by the wayside as much as spelling.
Life is like playing chess with chessmen who each have thoughts and feelings and motives of their own.

Return to “Spelling”